Welcome to the GoFly Online Website terms and conditions which apply to your use of the GoFly Aviation website and by accessing this website, you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or access this website and we have the right to restrict or prevent your access to the website. If there is anything you do not understand please feel free to email any enquiry to us.
The information contained and accessed on this site (the “Site”) is provided by GoFly Online for general guidance and is intended to offer the user general information of interest. The information provided is not intended to replace or serve as substitute for any Flight training, consultation or service. You should consult with your Flight Training School, or other professional area to obtain such services.
As content on the Site is copyrighted and proprietary, any unauthorised use of any materials on the Site may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. Should a user download the materials on the Site for personal or non-commercial use, the user must retain all copyright, trademark or other similar notices contained in the original materials or on any copies of the material. Materials on the Site may not be modified, reproduced, publicly displayed, performed, distributed or used for any public or commercial purposes without explicit written permission from the appropriate content or material provider (including third-party links). GoFly Aviation bears no risk, responsibility or liability in the event that a user does not obtain such explicit written permission as advised by GoFly Aviation.
- agree not to use the Website and/or the Services (or any part thereof) for any illegal purpose and agree to use it in accordance with all relevant laws.
- agree not to upload or transmit through the Website and/or the Services any computer viruses, macro viruses, Trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer;
- will not upload or transmit through the Website and/or the Services any material, which is false, defamatory, profane, indecent, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or that may infringe the rights of others, including the intellectual property rights, confidentiality or privacy of others;
- will not use the Website and/or the Services in a way that may cause the Website and/or the Services to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Website and/or the Services is in any way impaired;
- will not use the Website and/or the Services in any manner, which is not in accordance with these Conditions;
- will not attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of the Website and/or the Services;
- agree that in the event that you have any right, claim or action against any Users arising out of that User’s use of the Website and/or the Services, then you may pursue such right, claim or action independently of, and without recourse to us.
- agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of our 3rd party data providers, and that the third party data providers shall be entitled to enforce these terms against you directly in relation to data which they provide.
You agree to indemnify us, or any subsidiary or holding company as defined in the Companies Act 1985 and our and their officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Conditions by you. You shall not enter into any settlement or compromise of any such claim or action without our prior written consent. We may, at our sole discretion, assume and control the defence of such claim or action.
All content provided by GoFly Online is for information or entertainment purposes only. GoFly Online accepts no responsibility for any errors in the content and or incidents or accidents contributed or caused by the use of this information.
“Website” means the website located at www.goflyonline.com.au or any subsequent URL which may replace it from time to time;
“You/your” means you as a user of the Website and/or a Corporate Subscriber and/or a Registered Employee.
The content of GoFly Online and related companies is for general information purposes only.
GoFly Online refers to the company and creators of GoFly Online, shareholders, partners, affiliates, related companies, contractors or employees of GoFly online.
The contents (known as content) of GoFly Online such as video, 360 video, graphics, images, text, quoted information, sound and all other content are provided for reference, general information or entertainment purposes only. The content does not claim to be complete or exhaustive or to be applicable to any particular individual or organisations training. Users should always consult with a qualified Flying Instructor or the relevant authorities regarding appropriate techniques and laws for your aircraft type, location and relevant training.
GoFly Online has no duty to correct or update the content nor to resolve or clarify any inconsistent information that may be a part of this information. Gofly online accepts no responsibility or liability for any individual, group or company views that are contained in this content. GoFly Online accepts no liability for any outdated or incorrect legal information contained in this content. GoFly Online, related companies, shareholders, partners, affiliates, contractors or employees accept no responsibility or liability for any incident, accident or loss of income that may occur from any information that is contained in any of this content. Reliance on any of this content is solely at the user’s risk.
Storage and security of your information
We receive and store information you enter on our website via contact or subscriptions forms. You may provide basic contact information such as your name, phone number, address, and email address to enable us to send information or process your product order and we may also collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you subscribe, when you provide feedback, change your content or email preferences.
We may use personal information collected from you for the purpose of providing you with direct marketing material, updates regarding our website and information on changes or new content. This will only apply if you have registered or subscribed to such publications by your registering your details with us. However if you wish to cease receiving any such information you may let us know either by email or unsubscribing at any time and your request will be actioned as soon as possible.
Individual profile and company details are not used for any other purpose. Details are only supplied to a third party supplier when it is required by law.
We respect the privacy of our online visitors. We may collect information on or through this website that can personally identify you.
Any non-personal information, communications and material you send to this website or to us by email, or which we obtain from third parties without promises of confidentiality, may be kept, used and disclosed by us on a non-confidential basis. We are free to use and reproduce any such information freely, and for any purpose whatsoever.
Last updated 2 April 2020